1. Click the "Add to Cart" button on the product page or at the bottom of each product.
2. Once the item(s) is in your cart, click on "Checkout" in the "Shop" submenu. If you are shopping with us for the first time you have the option of registering an account with us. This is optional. Please fill in all your relevant contact and delivery details.
3. At the bottom of the Checkout page select your payment method. Select "Standard EFT" if you will be paying via EFT with your own online banking channel (you will need to send your proof of payment to email@example.com). Alternatively, select "Instant EFT / Credit & Cheque Card via PayFast" if you would like your EFT to be processed immediately without the need for proof of payment, or if you will be using a Credit or Cheque Card.
4. Click "Place Order". If you have opted for the Standard EFT payment option, you will be directed to a confirmation page that lists our bank details and other important information related to the sale. If you have opted to use PayFast (whether for Instant EFT or Credit & Cheque Card), you will be redirected to the PayFast payment gateway. You may safely and securely submit your details and veryify the transaction with your One Time Password (OTP). For more on payment methods please see Payment Options
5. Once your order has been processed you will be returned to the website.
6. We will receive your order and prepare it for delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
7. A confirmation of your order will be sent to the email address you provided.
8. Once we have received your payment you will be notified to come and collect or, in the case of a couriered purchase, you will be sent a tracking number and your order will be dispatched to the delivery address provided.
9. For all courier deliveries, you will need to sign for your item(s) to confirm you've received them in good order.